CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Camera!



I got a new camera today! I went to Inkley's with my mom to buy film for a super fantastic camera that she has. Sadly no one makes film anymore :-( But walking in the door was a table of camera's on sale. Clearenced for who knows why. So I found an 8.1 mega pixle Sony Cybershot camera on the table for 180.00 which was a pretty decent deal since the new 9-10 mega pixle cameras are running around 250-265ish. So I went up to see how much the camera i liked was, because it didn't have a price on it. That is when i found out it was such a good deal. So i walked around a little thought about it and decided I would buy it. So I bought it and a new memory card, because sony is lame and has special memory cards for there cameras. You can't use general SD memory cards with it. So i get home to play with my camera, the battery is dead which I get because it is new and hasn't been charged yet but I can't figure out how to charge it. So i read the instructions and figure out I am missing the battery charger!! I also realized the guy sold me the wrong memory card and that it wouldn't fit in the camera! I was totally bummed. It's alot of money to spend on something I don't have all the pieces for. So my mom and I drove back down to the store and asked the guy for the missing pieces. The sales man there wasn't the sales man I worked with before but he recognized me from before. Which was nice because he knew I was just in there a few hours earlier. So the guy went to check and see if there was another camera on the sale table with a charger in it and there wasn't. So he said that he would sell me a new camera for the same price. I looked at an 8.1 megapixle Nikon Cool Pix that was actually about the same price as the sale camera. And it turns out the camera was better quality and brand new off the shelf. So I got it and returned everything else for a better product. I love my new camera. It's sweeeeet. So this is one of the pictures I took to test out the camera. the other ones above this are test pictures too!

0 comments: