CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Anniversary!

The office this winter under 7ft of snow.
Brrrr! It was a cold one.
Today is my 1 Yr. Anniversary of working at the Sundance Institute!! It's a pretty uneventful day and I think I am the only one who remembers but it is exciting to me. Last summer I drove up the canyon stopped at starbucks and picked up a hot chocolate, spilled it on myself, and then rushed into the office 5 min. late. Way to go me!! Luckily my boss and the people I work with are very laid back and didn't mind at all. I was shown my desk and sat down through IT training and every other part of NEO (new employee orientation) and started reading my emails. Around 12:30 my boss and the girl I was replacing took me to lunch at the Stew Pot (GOOD!) and we sat there for three hours talking and enjoying a large Coke on their patio. I'd say it was a great first day.

Since then I have been through one festival, managed staff, helped with board screenings, managed our buildings, supplies, and even had time to see a screening or two. Bob has visited the office twice and I have spoken to him on the phone once. Starstruck! :-)


Here is to a new year!! It can only get better and I already had a good start!




0 comments: