CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Apartment






It's been about two weeks since I have moved into my new apartment. The floor plan is great but the place could use a little love. I live in a complex that is actually a bunch of individulally owned condos. I am renting my apartment from the condo owner who I swear hasn't walked inside the place since he purchased it. Obvisouly it isn't that bad other wise I wouldn't be living there but the walls could use a good coat of paint and the appliances (even though they work well) could be updated. Here are a couple of pictures of my new place.
My kitchen with 1970s gold counter tops and appliances. ->




<- View from the living room, looking at the dinning room and kitchen. See the orange and red paint swatches? I am thinking of a bright accent wall. Right now the red is winning.
Living room looking out the patio window->


Saving up for another brown slip cover for the love seat and I am trying to pull the orange, red and gold out of the rug. Not sure what to do about the wood paneling though. :-/




First half of my bedroom, it's a big room and I don't know what to do with it. Right now it is very empty and blah...





Looking out at the window.

So I guess if you have any suggestions I'm open to it. I think in this corner-> I am going to put a chair for reading and lounging.

Here is to new beginnings!

1 comments:

Julie Ethington said...

Are you serious! I didn't know you had a blog! I am so stoked to find you and to see what you've been up to! I can't believe that you went to NZ! How amazing was that!? I am just really excited to reconnect with you and to see what you're doing! I hope all is well! Thank you for your sweet comment... did you buy an album!? They are amazing! (not just because it's my husband, but they really are!) I miss you and I miss our days at Axiom! :) Thanks for saying hi!

-Julie